26 April 2011

Skort Attention Span

Temporarily using a simple layout for the site, will find the day when I'll add great sauce to it all and dish out something that's visually tasty. Actually it's not that bad at the moment!

Turns out that picking up on Infinity was harder done than easier said to have done? Upon running Magashi's Eradication I felt to put it down, swapped it over with a client mission but it's still daunting to play. Could be Clad-6 which is boring me; like going to the same workplace that you don't enjoy and getting a re-occurring headache every time you walk in.

You know what? After seeing PSO2's ranger in action I feel like shooting stuff... Guess I'll do that instead. Will leave you with a spinning break, courtesy of a recent screen capture.

No comments:

Post a Comment