25 November 2011

Rimming in the Dark

Much has happened and I suppose it's time to catch up. Catch up to whatever that's been going on with me in the past month - a very long month consisting of many things. Hope all those over in the States have had a good thanksgiving, for I did get a decent pair of inner earphones during the Black Friday Sales on Amazon happyemoticon.jpg



First up, a mini-review consisting of 140 letters on Dark Souls for the PS3/360. That's a tweet if you know what I mean so are you ready? I'm a lady, let's begin!

Dark Souls, they should emphasize more on the grind than the dying part.

In other words, I've poured 90+ hours into this 'unforgiving' game; only to not feel the need to play it again despite replayability. There's more negative than positive comments overall and I won't bother compare it to Demon Souls or any other similar game. Yes, it was fun to play but that's about it. IMO it's not worth the full price, nor your time if you lack patience.

Hang on, what's this?


A game that matters!! I'll get round to doing a small post about my guard duties in Skyrim, possibly tomorrow afternoon since I have half the day off work. Surprisingly it devours a man's pen*s faster than a hooker would for $59.99, that's how stonkingly good it is.



There's also my Monster Hunter activities to talk about, Idolm@ster goods, this season's anime, PSO modelkits, London activities and random youtube videos to share. They'll all get their own seperate posts in due time and now - I shall drink till I pass out.

1 comment:

  1. More posts! Btw there's a whithill apsy hucaseal coming soon as well (http://ebten.jp/sega/p/4934054104789/). Played Dark Souls as well for awhile, it was quite good. Anyways, hope your doing well, have a happy x-mas!

    -Keiji

    ReplyDelete