In total, there's roughly 2 hours and 35 minutes to edit since I ran with five people; with the bonus area unlocked it's given me more to do. Not that I'm complaining, I find it more funnier when I want to include random BGM and sound effects. Especially an intro unlike most gaming videos which just offers gameplay. With a self given deadline, expect this on youtube any time this week... Unless I give into long sleeps, procrastination and going out with mates for fun times.
19 May 2010
Encode, edit and convert
Waiting for my coffee to cool down as the morning weather hits off with a hint of summer. Had hoped on a quick release since the previous video was delayed. Good news though, I'm busy working on MAXIV as you can see in the capture.

In total, there's roughly 2 hours and 35 minutes to edit since I ran with five people; with the bonus area unlocked it's given me more to do. Not that I'm complaining, I find it more funnier when I want to include random BGM and sound effects. Especially an intro unlike most gaming videos which just offers gameplay. With a self given deadline, expect this on youtube any time this week... Unless I give into long sleeps, procrastination and going out with mates for fun times.
In total, there's roughly 2 hours and 35 minutes to edit since I ran with five people; with the bonus area unlocked it's given me more to do. Not that I'm complaining, I find it more funnier when I want to include random BGM and sound effects. Especially an intro unlike most gaming videos which just offers gameplay. With a self given deadline, expect this on youtube any time this week... Unless I give into long sleeps, procrastination and going out with mates for fun times.
Tags
Phantasy Star,
PSPo2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment