24 October 2010

Crazy Sleeping Hours

Think I best be getting into the habit of posting again. Something was missing, not posting here would be it. There's much to show and tell just that I don't know where to start; best do it one at a time like how I enjoy my beverages. Watching a lot of Japanese TV and event streams have been a blast too.


Before I finish this post off, the MCM Expo for London will be happening on the 29th-31st at the end of this month. Don't think I posted about it during May and I'm unsure on which day I'll be heading there. My friend's band Esprit D'Air will be performing on Friday and other friends will be going on the Saturday. There will also be a BlazBlue CS booth featuring a Guiness World Record attempt, an open tournament and prizes for BB cosplayers. Not sure if I'll even go but that would be a last minute decision, real talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment