15 November 2010

Movember Choppin'

Been posting elsewhere on a more personal blog since November slapped my head full of frak. All is well, Kaori's been running free missions since the last update; Parum, Moatoob and Neudaiz are out of the way in terms of completion. All that's left is Clad-6 and a ton of client orders. Playing casually feels more refined, laid back and it's still fun yet I'm still in no hurry to get to LV200. What's more important for me are the type levels, anything after LV15 seems a damn drag but that'll gradually work its way up.


Gemaga will still reign > all in terms of steady exp and mp. Did a few to reach Braver 30 and being blessed with 15% rare drop from Sako, the reward screen kicked me with a Tsumikiri-Omote. No plans on extending this because I have no extend codes, well a high level dagger would benefit my C runs in terms of downtime with the Hikai Shuha-san PA. Combine that with a Milla for range and minuscule HP regen, not that it's necessary but I like it. Look, the dagger's filled with a tasty neutral element om nom.


Checking the page views it seems like I'll be working on Kaori's profile page next, this would be similar to the partner card with details and stuff but with a more personal approach. Artwork and a back story for her existence in Gurhal. Those that play this game love their own characters, we all know it <3

No comments:

Post a Comment