9 December 2010

Escape from the Audio Mess

Talk about inactivity, it's probably the phase that I'm going through; pre-occupied with the so called real life activities. December is one busy month due to events and meet ups that go on through till the new year. On the gaming side of things it's mostly Dead Rising 2 on the X360 and a cross over between Tekken 6 or Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on the PSP. Thanks to Yuber for the MH3rdPortable demo code too! My budget has been low to import anything let alone buy new pairs of knee high socks.


It's an ingenious idea but I'm currently using my PSP as a webcam. Currently rigged up to a desktop microphone tripod stand, powered in with the component cables out to the capture card. Plugged into the USB is a wire extension for the PSP camera (Chotto Shot) which resides on top of the PC monitor.


Hoping to purchase a new hard drive and more RAM early next year for my media endeavours *cough* INFINITY *cough*. Haven't been making videos at all since they're all filled up. There's more to that but I'll find a day to purge unwanted files. Who knows when I'll next post something up, there's too many backdated ones that need to be finished but I can't be asked. Now I'll find someone to blame for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment