18 August 2010

SOUND HOLIC - Endless Seeker

Touhou arrangements are delicious especially from the recent Comiket 78; it's all that I've been listening to over the past two years or so... that and VOCALOID. SOUND HOLIC doesn't disappoint and due to this I shall link something that's worth the listen. Credits to aghart101 and his decent choice of uploads.


In regards to the album 'SOUND HOLIC feat. 709sec. - Endless Seeker' it's refreshingly good in terms of track listing; the vocals collaborate so well with the instruments and vice versa. Personally I'm not hot on male vocals for arrangements (apart from COOL&CREATE's beatMARIO) but 70sec's imo is decent. Majority of tracks are upbeat with some sort of Western influence, dare I mention some Lady Gaga?! Oh, Nomiya is in this album performing '真夜中★スカイダイブ' and for that I'm in awe, yeah I'm a fan ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment