30 August 2010

Wind, Rain and Sun

Caught up in a lot of things so I haven't had the time to sit down properly and finish a post, come up with something creative or get enough rest for my health. Lately I've been making the most out of Summer before the Autumn season kicks in, though the wind has been nice recently here in London.

Kaori reached level 150 last night, took a short break before that and the Magashi runs have been rather helpful. Yuber and Ami are to mention for the 'Big Push', 'JUMP' and a few rare missions.



Haven't touched any other games apart from MHFU (Monster Hunter Freedom Unite) which I play with RL friends. It's fun starting over again from HR9, not to mention the intense screams and laughs during ad-hoc mode. Whether your outdoors, at someone's BBQ or even when you commute.

Saw Scott Pilgrim over the weekend with a few friends and we were in hysterics. Best experience I've had in a cinema other than the Evangelion films shown back to back. Definitely have to see it again, probably another two or three times since it's awesome and on a bigger screen.



Huge distractions would be Kamen Rider!! Been catching up with the Kiva and W series, though I've been rewatching some DEN-O and will make a start on Faiz if I can. Kirihiko was such a man, man.



Would be nice if I could really pull this off in game... Yeah, I'm not fond of Accel.



Speaking of which; Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity!! The expansion that will probably blow my nuts off. Mizuki Nana will be voicing 'Nagisa' and I sense what type of character she will be. Ordered the famitsu magazine stating the news alongside with the one after, which contains MHP3rd goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment