30 September 2010

All in a Day's Dump

Due to my lack of self discipline, tidying my room has been 'work in progress' over the past month(s)... Made some progress on it today, took out several bags of trash which consisted of school books, unwanted bills/notes and 'wanted' goods which I had to retrieve from the dumpster. Hopefully I can get extra shelves up at the end of the week, a majority of my models/gundam have been all over the place.


Got sidetracked with all the stuff done today; ended up adding a SC2 logo to the back of my PSP3000, patched up the other two and fixed the broken memory stick. Talk about being productive, it's at an all time high! Lastly, been thinking about new projects. Will post them up at some point (non PSP2 related).

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, nice logo application! I downloaded some PSP-3000 and DS phat skin templates back in the day, but still haven't done anything with them. Really need to start toying around with the images I'm thinking of using.

    ReplyDelete