27 September 2010

Index x Burst

Fall 2010 anime will be starting in just under two weeks, make it a weeks time or so. There's a few to watch on my list, more than what aired over the summer. Going to mention Toaru Majutsu no Index II because although I enjoyed the first season, the crossover with Railgun was pure bliss. Hope to see more of Mikoto/Kuroko in the coming episodes of Index; out of the two, I prefer Kuroko... *fat grin*


Now for 'A Certain Specific collaboration' mentioned on the GOD EATER Blog/Hachimakikou/Siliconera. This got me excited for the upcoming game that is released next month. Didn't play much of the first but there's no harm in giving it another go. Crossover and collaborations really do sell it for me *shakes fist*


I'm a Mikoto clone, sporting the 'Tokiwadai' school uniform and goggles to track electrons Aragami...

Upcoming PSP games are astonishing, shame that I can't afford it all. Fear not, going to ebay a few goods to donate towards the releases. Think I'll make a list at some point since I keep going on about it. K-On! is definitely on the list for several reasons, an alternative for my Project Diva/DJ Max Portable.

No comments:

Post a Comment