4 September 2010

Morning and Magazines

Couldn't resist getting Weekly Famitsu for myself due to the PSPo2i insight, it's been a while since I've bought a magazine too! The next issue contains more info regarding Monster Hunter Portable 3rd which is delicious. Did anyone mention (me) that the new female human design is so 'Ranka Lee'? KIRA!!



If you're wondering, I've been lazy when it comes to reading up about gaming news. The magazine format still holds a place in me since I'm use to having hard copies. Use to collect PCZONE several years back around '99, along with guitar magazines, Megami to Art books and Music band scores.



Wanted to post this up a while back~ Cousin went on holiday and came back with some Vocaloid goodies for me, though there's another thing which he has yet to give me.. *cough* Reimu *cough*



Tweeted the other day that I'm back into Monster Hunter Tri, this time round playing the NTSC version with my PSPo2 mate Yuber. Might record the stuff we get up to because it's unbelievably funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment