23 December 2010

Jag, Bull and Bear Syndrome

It's been a while since I've slept properly, still up finalizing this post while I chat and learn the dance routine to Perfume's 'ねえ' PV which is so awesome. Taking care of two cats now; Kaori and Shiori who are such a big help for occupying the smaller mobs when we're pitched up against the boss. Three isn't considered a crowd here, wouldn't mind taking 'Poogie' the pig along in missions either hehe.

mhp3_type002

What I've currently got equipped is the Jaggi armor set; fully decorated to provide Attack UP (Medium) and Recovery+2 which helps towards regaining your 'red' health back from attacks. Also Capture Guru which notifies me when the monster is possible for capture (once painted). This is much different to the stats that are given with the Monster Hunter Tri Jaggi Armour but no complaints, this is such a good set to have early on in the game providing that you have at least one slot in your weapon to achieve it.

mhp3_type003

Recording habits have kick started off again. These hunter vlogs don't need much editing or scripting compared to my more recent PSPo2 videos. Maybe I'll consider something more extravagant if my mind wishes to go there. For now they're all a mix and match of cuts, music and mainly for entertainment.


After failing Jinouga, I spent the whole day working on the two star village quests; hunting all available bosses along with 'kill xx amount of xx monsters'. Having done all of them and no gathering related runs I end up unlocking the urgent to hunt down a Kurupekko. It will feel my hammer of justice! This is where I'll be linking my MHTri demo video here for the third or forth time on this blog, awesome stuff~ Actually, I still have my first Monster Hunter Freedom 2 video somewhere so I'll find that for hilarity...

mhp3_type004

Will be out of town for Xmas and but I'll return by next week the latest. Any progress then would be updated and I hope to get some group missions recorded with voice; We laugh and swear so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment