26 March 2010

Competitive Play



Lost Planet 2 multi-player demo for PSN and Live has been announced!

Capcom Europe is looking for LP2 fans to represent them. I've applied for recruitment and have yet to hear from them. Usually reluctant to take part in many things, yet sometimes they turn out better than expected. Pessimism is written all over me but it can't be helped.

Let me get straight to the point.

When it comes to multi-player or anything competitive, I get that adrenaline rush; I focus so much to the point where my eyes would water. That intense feeling where I'd shake and get nervous, it's all part of the play.

Playing LP2 PVP at the event left me in a state of nostalgia! Good times if I was to say, since the last time I endured the rush was from COD4MW on-line.

Will see how things go and if I get accepted~

No comments:

Post a Comment