20 March 2010

Physically social through tubes

Japan will see the release of MHP3rd later this year, I cannot stress how much awe I'm in. With PSPo2's capabilities of having internet play via wi-fi, I'm hoping this goes for all future RPG titles on the PSP. Sure there's the PS3 but I'm not intending to get one yet, neither x-linkai.

Everything is done in the home and on-line now, kinda sad compared to what everyone was up years back; Packed out living room with friends as you wait and play SF2 in turns. Could say that 4-player Goldeneye on a 15" CRT with VHS player was freakin' amazing too. Must be the physical interaction, food and drink that makes it so special. That's right, I'm still in ecstasy after the event.



Kinda miss the Gathering Hall when I think of it; met great people, had a blast ranking up and helping others while playing in a relaxed atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment