31 March 2010

Obsessions again

Before the new makeover of this domain, I use to post up about anime figures and such. Here's to my first post of the stuff I use to post up... *YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*

Little did you know, I've been a Hatsune/Vocaloid fan since the release of the Vocaloid 2 software; Use to compose music but that's all in the past now, moved on to other things and illustration/gaming is where my creative dump lies. I don't listen to it as much now since my music phase has transitioned to Touhou (C77 content is amazing) and old school stuff.



Recently I've pre-ordered the BRS figma, told myself that I'd keep off from these purchases but it was hard to resist. Selling my current Good smile/Alter models would make up for this and other figma's to come. Shame that the Revoltech trend didn't catch on for me, nendoroids aren't my thing either despite the cuteness.

No comments:

Post a Comment