17 March 2010

Multiple choice answers



Lately I've been indecisive of which class to stick to. The Braver class makes up for that but I'm looking at it from all perspectives, especially with the skills gained since I tend to mix and match for whatever situation the selected mission offers.

Partnership and PP Escape Save are compulsory for me; I don't normally group up and a right roll at the right time saves me from healing.. in most cases I roll a lot (talk about having no PP).

After reaching LV8 within the Ranger class I get the skill 'Elemental Hit'. With that I'm considering if it's worth selecting for other classes. For example, are the two points necessary for a force user? Assuming that it provides a higher minimum damage to the opposite element and/or a higher proc rate on status infliction. As mentioned it's due to personal preferences. I'll keep experimenting and yeah.. Don't think I'll stick to any class and main it.

On that final note, I've decided to join a PSPo2 community group at PSO-world.
Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment