26 March 2010

Idling Excitement

Been out and about since the last update, would say that I've had a good time!



Made a start on the hard difficulty for story mode for S-Ranks and S-Rank weapons;
Emilia's already rewarded me with a few of her Rods, not to mention a few drops too.
Hopefully the conversations should go according to plan, I have yet to see the good ending.

For those asking me for more recorded footage of game-play..
I'll be doing some this weekend as my cousin will be visiting so expect some ad-hoc action.
Would have love to done the LWG but he doesn't have the real copy. However, I am looking for a partner to do the 3 stages so PM me via PSO-world forums or by any means necessary.

April 3rd also see's a joint event with Nintendo and Capcom for Monster Hunter Tri in London.
I shall be attending and will update this blog with photos and such when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment