9 June 2010

Gemaga, Rebellion of the Keep (video)

This is kaori's Gemaga download mission debut! At the time of mission release I wanted a video out but it was impossible for her. With all the training, martial-art films and an amazing protein diet, Kaori has grown stronger!! Judgement day has come to those who have knocked her out in the past. Apologies since I've scrapped the BlazBlue ideas, maybe next time!



Prepare yourself for a Streets of Rage influenced mission. Rated M for Manly.








This is ran to the best of my knowledge with the help of the PSPo2 ENG community.
I'm improving but consider this fun to watch... It's all about the visual kills than the time!


* Had encoding problems with the video for some reason so no HD this time round *


For those who wish to know of the details, the runs were done as a LV22 Braver.


The weapons used are:
イコテンヨク (ikotenyoku) Twin Saber - Light Element (Fully extended with Stun status)
ウイニングアップル (Winning Apple) Double Saber - Light Element (Fully extended with Stun status)


The following type abilities are chosen on personal preferences:
・ エレメンタルヒット (Elemental Hit)
・ フルカスタムパワー (Full Custom Power)
・ クリチィカルパワー (Critical Power)
・ PPガードセイブ (PP Guard Save)
・ アシストアドバンス (Assist Advance)


Thanks to lolitron PSOW/PSP2 chat for pointing out the last part during my laggy Ustream broadcast of gameplay;
longer double sabers (visually) do make a difference with the furthest side of Bruce's Cargo vehicle orz


P.S. If you want a quicker time during the car smashing part, EX traps are recommended for use as I tried earlier.
Also, during the video it was intentional to take my time so that Bask could sing out the lines 'Like a Sail'.



Mentions to keiji for reminding me of the 'This is my happiness" song from the 1UP event on PSU, thought it would be worthwhile to put that in. The Tom-Jones A-GO GO remix wins hands down so for your hearing pleasures, enjoy the song.







With Gemaga out of the way, I'm not sure what else to do video wise.
Right, let's hope Dragon Sakai announces something fun within the weeks to come!

3 comments:

  1. very good vid, at least you cut it so that it won't look boring like most of PSU video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only the mission had music from Streets of Rage/Bare Knuckle. That would have completed the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm very interested in Linux but Im a Super Newbie and I'm having trouble deciding on the right distribution for me (Havent you heard this a million times?) anyway here is my problem, I need a distribution that can switch between reading and writing in English and Japanese (Japanese Language Support) with out restarting the operating system.

    ReplyDelete