14 June 2010

Speedo moustache and the Phantom Ruins

I haven't had the time to post lately; been away from home with various activities but I've had time to play the game. That's one of the treats about it being portable! I'll leave this for a screen-shot dump, don't expect much.



When you are on vacation in Clad6, sometimes you just gotta go all the way to have fun.




WBMike and Yuber are actually models in real life, yet they do it better in game.



They were even hired to do a some wrestling scenes with Billy Herrington, however Yuber declined.



Here's something for PSO fans, the Phantom Ruins mission we got as a rare run.
I Had to dress up as a RACaseal just for this.



I think he just ate a mushroom...



There's always a screen capture that looks awesome but I have no comment for it, like now.



A bird has crapped on Ami, I repeat... It's quite huge and dark and just fell from the sky...



Being a ranger has it's benefits of staying back, I get to chill out when everyone else is busy.



With the lights off, the party begins. Lighting, lasers and smoke, no booze however.



I forgot what the experience and drop rate was, 300%? HOLY CRAP!!!



Someone's been playing Phoenix Wright and someone hasn't... NO = OBJECTION!



HEY LOOK EXPLOSION!



The benefits of sniping has it's setbacks, for one I can see his crotch and two, I'm gonna get hit... HARD!


Well, that's all I'm posting up for now since I've gotten quite sleepy.
Do catch me in the chat room and feel free to message for a few runs too.


Also a huge congrats to Ami on hitting LV100 (for the second time) as her data got corrupted.

No comments:

Post a Comment