5 June 2010

Quiet progression

It's time to hit the treadmill, pump some weights, slap some rappies and go all out with the BR protein shakes! Working out and staying fit over summer will be something in mind. Also pursuing future opportunities in my dedicated field of interest is another. Not much has been happening within the scene of PSPo2. Even with the new challenge mode released earlier this week, imo it's not that fun. Being under pressure in a game sure doesn't get me going, connection problems too!



However, I've recently completed the story mode on Hard difficulty; with this done the shop unlocks default class outfits from PSO for characters to wear. About that... I have been playing a bit of PSO. Definitely will be taking my time with it since the story has me hooked, I mean to actually find out about the Nura sisters was a surprise to me.

What to expect next? Can't say for sure but I'll be taking it easy.

1 comment:

  1. I saw on your recent posts that you're playing PSU again. I think I may do that myself as well, just for the sake of because. If I become less lazy to hook up my Gamecube I'll play PSO as well.

    ReplyDelete