29 June 2010

Penalties, PSU JP and the Claw

I'm not one that likes football but the world cup is worth a watch. It was such an intense match between Paraguay and Japan; both teams played so well and I enjoyed screaming at the TV in excitement. Extra time occurred due to no goals, then only to see Paraguay winning on penalties.



While this was going on, I ended up sitting myself in the lobby to enjoy the chatter. Everyone said they were feeling hot and very nervous. Finally screams of 'aaaaaaaa' and 'noooooo' seared throughout when the match was over. After that, the lobby resumed their chat about food ^-^;



I didn't mention that PSU JP was on my agenda. I'm playing this so that I can finish Episode 2 and most noticeably 3. Why not play it in English on the 360 servers where I can fully understand it? Well the community is one thing (if I were to party) but the main reason; story mode offers voice-overs for the speech scenes. It feels more interactive and quite like a visual novel, first witnessed in PSPo.



Had a discussion last night on chat where *insert person here* had problems with their PSP with an addition of complaints, highly regarding the control scheme of the game. Personally I don't find a problem with it but that's because I've had a PSP since release. Anyway, was asked to upload a photo of how I position my left hand and fingers when I play the game.



Your index finger does all the work! This includes shifting the camera left to right (via d-pad) since I dislike to centre the camera every turn. It's easy to hold down on the L button when you need to lock on the target too. While this happens your thumb stays on the analogue button to move the character. Your three fingers under the PSP has to be adjusted to comfort too. Sounds and looks like a pain to do but this is my best way to play for long hours.

PSP Official firmware 6.3 was released last night and later today, PSPo2 players shall set their hands on the new DLC which you can check out over at PSUBlog. Neo Lou's parts will be the one to get and for that I'll be farming out the Gemaga mission for Photon Boosters ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment