7 June 2010

Hot Fluge Sundae

The Gemaga DL mission can sure make me miserable from time to time and the reasons are obvious... Fighting Shizuru can be such a pain, it's either hit or miss since he'll take you out instantly or you're lucky enough to evade his deadly strikes. Also, successful runs tend to result in unsurprisingly lame drops (farm ON!) but it turns out that I had gotten lucky tonight.



The Exusia Fluge SUV had dropped for me after banging the crap out of Bruce's Cargo ship. Till now I've been using it's B-Rank counterpart; the Seraphim Fluge which you've witnessed in my MAX Event videos. This will help out so much since I'm still a healer/support class during infrastructure mode. Lastly, I've been thinking of posting a new FM video. A storyboard is in the works for an opening; the theme this time will relate to BlazBlue and it's amazing sound track so stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Exusia Fluge can revive teammates too, so a plus for you! Now I want one...(._.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm very interested in Linux but Im a Super Newbie and I'm having trouble deciding on the right distribution for me (Havent you heard this a million times?) anyway here is my problem, I need a distribution that can switch between reading and writing in English and Japanese (Japanese Language Support) with out restarting the operating system.

    ReplyDelete