28 June 2010

A migration to Blogspot

A few things are clearly noticeable about this site now; including the migration from wordpress to blogspot. Things went smoothly when transferring the archives over. Looks like I'll have to make some format changes to previous posts.

Why blogger you ask? It's free and simple. Don't get me wrong, hosting your own wordpress is certainly better but having to pay for over 9000 the amount of space needed is unnecessary. Costs were low (godaddy.com) but lately I've been very strict with my budget. There are other free hosts like fc2, wordpress and even tumblr but I mainly wanted the customization.

Imperishable Intention will be the sub-name of the blog now. As much as I love Touhou, I will be replacing the banner with some dedicated PSPo2 fan-art in due time. Will continue to fix up the layout with some CSS to my liking too. For the time being, categories will be on the right side so for those wanting to browse the Phantasy Star posts, look no further than to your right, right!

Once the finishing touches have been done, I'll be resuming the usual posts unless this summer will be packed full of outings. With this heat and some memories from the US several years ago, I've ordered some kool-aid to make since I can't find them anywhere here in the UK... OH YEAH!!

1 comment: