9 July 2010

Ami's Photo Shoot

Meet Ami, she's an activist within the Communion of Gurhal, Hyuga's waifu and excels in extreme hand to hand combat. She's also my first PSPo2 infrastructure buddy, too lazy to check up on archives but it was a while ago and even till now she's still sporting the lovely Guardians uniform.



The recording session lasted around twenty minutes, most of the time we were running around Sakura Blast trying to find a decent spot. When we did it was the usual; have the so called 'model' stand still while I get several camera angles. I'd have to sit sometimes but up-skirt isn't a problem!



Falcon Kick! With weapons of choice I get her to spam out PA's like how GJARE did for the video. Dual Dagger PA's amazes me due to insane flips, twirls and a lot of airtime with the animations.



Especially with this generous fart that she let off, immense rear power as expected and enough to cause twice the amount of blossoms to fall. This doesn't harm Neudaiz in any way so no worries!



Unsealed and ready to go. With my ignorance of many things within the 'Phantasy Star Universe' I have a hard time remembering weapons, monsters and other stuff. I think this is A SWORD!!!



Here she's showing off DAT SWORD PA! Oh my, I really am lacking in game knowledge for a game I enjoy. I'm not going to check it up now but will look it up later *goes to the corner and cries* ;;



Wait, when did Hyuga Ryght show up? He's not even in PSPo2 or is he... Behold the power of image editing since I've managed to slap him in from PS Portable. Well, that concludes the session for now.



Two down and one to go! Then again there's myself to record as well, which will be a little trickier in terms of angles but I'll manage somehow. As for the video, more progress has been made; the music transitions are perfect now so I'll just have to match up the scenes to sync with the beat. It's taken much longer than predicted but no hurries, it'll be out before the end of the month! *motivational slap*

2 comments:

  1. Nah not Agito. Kouzuki Houkito


    Or some shit like that :<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neato! Interview me next! ME! *waves fusriously*

    ReplyDelete