6 July 2010

Henshin! Beast ON!!

It's too hot to work on the PC! Instead I've been chilling out with other stuff. One would be a restart on the original Phantasy Star Portable! Upon a few hours of play it certainly kicked in that PSU nostalgia for me; it's been two/three years since I've played on the 360 servers so that probably explains why.



The transition to PSPo2 sure makes it something new and exciting. Now I'm realising that going back to enjoy something older has it's sentimental values here and there... The music in Parum upon entering, being unable to block which wasn't a problem back then and the original PSU cheese.



Back to PSPo2, I had a fun alt run earlier with Amy, Leon and Yuber. Fun because we all had different roles to our main characters. I certainly have grown fond of my beast, same with the others and their new alternatives to play-style. Something happened in one of our runs (was recorded).



It involved transformation but you'll see the uploaded video once I've finished on the current project (mentioned a few posts earlier). The weather has cooled down therefore, it will be completed over the next few days. Hold on to your butts! Or as we like to say here in the UK - 'arse'.



Last image was taken when Reo joined the usual party about a month ago, if not less. Didn't manage to post this due to several circumstances but here it is! Now, I must feed my sugar cravings hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment