18 July 2010

Those ideas... Stuff them into a Sandvich!

I'm wanting to make more videos but I can't due to the current one in progress. Therefore I've toned down on ideas to keep it simple, ensuring a quicker release which should be later this week. Will state what's needed so I can keep myself focused, otherwise I'll be distracted ;;



I've scrapped the After Effects work (masking) since it's very, very time consuming. I will however use what I've learnt over the past few days and do it for one of my free mission videos.

Footage required -
  • Saunria for the character introduction; poses and PA usage
  • PSO, won't spoil much here but I'll be capturing it from the GC version.
Upon completing the above -
  • Do Saunria's introduction, which will be 4 seconds long (like the rest).
  • Export video to Adobe Premiere for text transitions.
  • Import back into Vegas for finalizations then render out for upload.
  • Considering a NicoDouga upload, will re-render with a smaller resolution.
UPDATE 22 July 2010 - 
After getting Saunria's footage everything was done. The finalizations were to add some extras.

Youtube shouldn't let me down due to the earlier video encodes, after that I'll be posting it to PSOW and probably the SEGA forums for some attention. Since the Western release is soon this should spoil for those that wait. Since my first video upload back in March, it was just standard game play. I've made improvement since and it will stay that way, incorporating music and other goods.

Other video ideas -
  • JUMP mission; this will feature Yuber and Ami who will dress as PSO characters.
  • My Newman alt, displaying the use of LV21+ force PA's.
  • Kamen Rider influenced 'HENSHIN' video with Leon's Beast alt.

PSU 360's supplement update will be out in two days and I'm actually considering if it's worth playing, then again Starcraft II will be out in 9 days so that's a no brainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment