13 July 2010

WTB Green Screen

Haven't been in a good mood lately, something's bugging the crap outta me and my anxiety is acting up again. Think I'll make a bacon sandwich (with no cheese) after this post to set my mind straight. You can't work on an empty stomach in the morning, will need a black coffee to go with that too.

I was suppose to finish the video in a week, that didn't happen. Think of it as the late supplement update for PSU360, which should see the light later this month. Video transitions are done but the thing that's holding back on completion is the intro. I'm going all out with editing software for this.



This is what I'm hoping to have, character on the left/right along with video running behind them. Think of the back being a green screen without the green screen. Would be nice if they offered a program similar to the WoW model viewer, making machinima would be much easier this way but manual labour will do. I'll be using After Effects for the time consuming 'frame by frame' masking.



Currently working with 25 frames for GJARE's character animation; that's a lot of click and drag adjustment which should take some time. Shifting this to Premiere afterwards for the title work.

No comments:

Post a Comment