7 July 2010

GJARE's Photo Shoot

As you can see to your right I've added the twitter widget -
If any inactivity occurs here you can see what I'm up to wherever and whenever.



Turns out that I require more footage in order to continue and finalize the video. In my DRRR!! inspired intro for the MAXIII video, everyone liked the character introductions so I'm going to take it further on this. Deciding on a borderline PSO and BlazBlue style transition, which is kinda hard to explain now.



Managed to catch GJ/Untan on earlier today and I asked him to get on-line to 'model' for me. He was hesitant until I explained why. You know, having the default human male character for looks is funny. Everyone would customize their looks right? Not in his case, he says that it's awesome... I think.



Chosen place for the recording was in Dragon's cave, near the back where you could find an unusable entrance/exit. It could have been elsewhere but this will do. Ignore my HP since I literally had nothing on kaori, sorting out your common box has it's drawbacks, that or I'm just forgetful.



It took under five minutes to capture what I needed. With that out of the way I still have two of the participants to go; Ami and Loli. They'll both be doing the same thing, with a stage of their choosing.

No comments:

Post a Comment