16 May 2010

Burning Poster

Just finished a session on-line with ami, box and vorpal. We attempted MAXIV twice; failure on the first run but completion on second. It's enough footage to get me started so a video will be on the way sometime after this coming Wednesday. Consider this rare, I hardly post after playing since I'd pass out from fatigue but upon restarting I find this in my room.



It's a Burning Rangers - Burning Poster. Not sure how this was possible to be placed in my room but I'm sure it was one of the three. Think I know who it was but my tiredness has blocked out so much, apologies. You can have my cake and anything that contains lactose... thank you!!! ∑(O_O;) YOU WA SHOCK!!! (video) Had to throw that in because the GRAND KARAOKE AUTO idea is amazing. Also Hokuto no Ken screams win all over, why? Because you're already dea...

What's the time now, ugh... with the lack of sleep I'm not sure how I'll cope for the rest of the day. A big shout-out to Dayle 'NOVASTAR' Corbin, a friend of mine who will celebrate his early Birthday in 5 hours time. I'll be coming brotha!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the first run again, If you have the video from the first run you can see I switched from using Range mags in my left hand to shields, which help a lot in this mission. Hope to run this again soon( still need one run to get laia repca outfit >.>) Also Im pretty sure I got the last hit on the boss in the second run with my mirage blast, that should be cool to see =)

    ReplyDelete