12 May 2010

Maximum Attack Cross III (Video)

I know it's late but I can say that it's finished. Sadly, main editing of footage was done with haste. To cover that I've thrown in an intro for some kicks. It's for entertainment purposes but this is how I roll when I'm rolling, barrel rolling.



Durarara and Captain Murasa fans, prepare yourself for something familiar. Otherwise sit back, relax and enjoy!



This is a Rank A run so if all 4 Data Chips have been collected, you can choose to go against Vivienne via a spawned portal or stay on route with Dark Falz at the exit. Running Rank S will offer Helga instead (if my sources are correct). If you miss out on any Data Chips, then you'll have no choice but to fight Dark Falz before seeing Dulk Fakis (Phase 2) again *shrug*








Already hating on how long the video is; feel free to skip but for those wanting to learn the run, it's kinda covered but I do insist running it yourself. I've removed most of the last boss fight (Dulk Fakis) since it was already encountered in MAXII.



It took me a while to notice but I asked if Keiji's appearance was based on Celty Sturluson. In answer, Keiji had no idea what I was on about but mentioned that it was supposed to be a biker look. Anyway, that's what got me round to doing a 'Durarara' inspired intro for the video. I know that I've mentioned disliking the anime but it's a good watch nonetheless.



The credits or whatever you call them will see some ass anchoring action. I am a fan of Touhou, IOSYS and Anchors so I felt that it was necessary to some extent. Click for the video if you have no idea about 'キャプテン・ムラサのケツアンカー'

The final instalment of MAX should be out soon so I'll see what happens then. Here's an idea; after the final video I might summarise the whole event in a post overloaded with screen captures? Or maybe I won't bother *scratches head*

No comments:

Post a Comment