23 May 2010

Double Spoiler ~ LOLI 12.5

In this post there will be screen captures from a recent S run of MAX II. Even with the event over it's still fun to run the missions; going against monsters that are 70/80 levels higher than me is suicide! Anyway, I tagged along since I'm a dedicated group healer/buffer for infrastructure play. Even Rauna who was LV196 took a hard beating, the occasional OHKO would happen too. There are 20 screens in total (got lazy with them) and I'll provide my usual commentary for fun.



Prepare yourself for hard butt clenching, double the loli's and my favourite, explosions!



Maximum Attack Cross was my first event experienced on PSPo2. Taking part was a necessity as it pushed me to the limits of playing it daily whenever I could get on. Offering anything new is a must GET and the announcement of rewards available were tasty, this I could not resist. Events also bring people together like at slumber parties so you can expect many to be on during the time, more the merrier like they say. Before I continue, Kaori decided to cosplay as Hatsune Miku V2 for the S runs so consider that a treat for those VOCALOID fans out there. Personally I prefer the BRS stuff.



Due to the challenges it offered, this took gameplay to a new level for me. Sure it's just healing but there's more to that; keeping distance from enemies to being in distance of group members was a must. From watching my PP bar for emergency heals to timing buffs so that I don't risk any deaths... and that's the fun I get from being a healer.



This hallway smells death since its narrow, getting caught in-between two Svaltus would be unavoidable.
Judgement is the key to working out the attack range on them and I think I've nailed it.



Being a healer you need to be the centre of attention when looking after party members. MAXII and MAXIII has parts where the group would separate. If I'm not in range then let the potting commence! I mean you gotta grab some pills!



'HATERS GONNA HATE' so when in doubt, do a loli pose!



Infrastructure/Ad-hoc mode can offer character displacement at times. Basically you can get one character slashing
away at a wall when they are actually hitting an enemy. This happens to other games too so nothing to worry about.



I have no idea what's happening here but it gets bonus points for being flashy.



Would totally jump the shark here but they jump you instead!



EX traps are great for surprises, not that type of EX but the same thing applies:
If you're not on good terms, something destructive will happen when you see them for sure.



Once the four switches here have been set, monsters will jump right in where our EX Traps had been placed.
As we detonate, shit happens. Like when your ice cream scoop plops to the floor.



Loli's can also cause RAGE amongst people, I don't care because they're cute.
Shota's however... no comment.



Dulk Fakis demands that you feed him, what a baby. Noticed how he's always in a tantrum?
I don't want greens! (throws plate to the side) I want seconds! (slams his fists down)



It took us exactly 19 seconds to put him out of his misery... beautiful!



Eating a good curry can lead to excessive blow-outs from your butt. This will propel you into space too!



I think I've ran out of things to say. You see, running MAX missions constantly will cause severe exhaustion.
It gets tedious to the point where you don't want to do it any more, this is where the fun dies out.
Luckily we take breaks and go out to party, leaving us refreshed into running the mission a few more times.
A break is good...



Resuming the S Rank mission, I had my doubts on surviving any hits.
Sometimes I'll get lucky and will evade but his meteor attack will instantly take me out.



I don't heal much during this boss; with all of it done throughout the mission, this leaves everyone with enough healing items to survive. The occasional heal/buff will happen but I normally bomb the crap out of it when possible.



When he goes upside down, he'll be spinning right round like a record baby right round, round, round.



He'll also delay himself near the ground where we'd be able to give him a good beating.



Everything goes out with a big bang but will you start a staring contest at the sun?



It was intense for an S ranked run, hoping to try out the other missions seeing as people are in need of seeing Helga roaming around. Don't mind if I do! To summarize on my MAX experience, it was fun but too much will wear you out.

What's next on my agenda? I haven't got a single clue, probably alt character runs!

No comments:

Post a Comment