31 May 2010

The Chat room

VorpalLord from the PSOW forums had established a chat room back in March for anyone to group up, discuss the game, general chat and other stuff like youtube links. It's the way to go if you want to make PSPo2 friends/on-line progression.



The PSPo2 chat room is here - http://xat.com/psp2. Read and follow the rules once you're on the page.

  • Have your character name and level as your chat user name.

  • Feel free to greet everyone, it's hard for first timers since I've witnessed it myself.

  • Sometimes it can be empty, quiet or people are just busy playing.

  • Do take the initiative to create your own party and ask for those who are free to join.



I'm still active and will get on-line during the following times: 1AM-6AM (GMT) / 8PM-1AM (EST). They're all estimates but depending on the day I'll be in there earlier, later or not at all. Can't escape the great outdoors if the sun is out!

1 comment:

  1. I should join the chat sometime. Maybe on an off day I should run with you and Ami seeing as your times are similar to mine when I get on myself (your 8pm-1am EST would be my 7pm-12pm CST or something like that) so maybe I'll see ya online then.

    ReplyDelete