16 May 2010

Good morning, afternoon and evening

Greetings anonymous! It's about time I got back here for an update. Things aren't looking to bright in real life but I'll rant about that over a drink or something. Speaking of drinks, chugging Sake while doing karaoke makes everything awesome! Judging by my tweet updates I've been on a roll with my sinus headache, outings, food and a controversial head shave which will be done after finishing this post. Anyway, let's get back to the Gurhal System for some Phantasy Star action.



MAXIV was released earlier this week but I haven't had time to record any footage. Seeing that I've just uploaded MAXIII it would be wise to chill out for some time. Will fix something up for next week once I've proposed some ideas for an intro. You know, since the event my body clock has adjusted itself from GMT to EST which is appropriate for partying YEAAAAH!

Prepare yourself for upskirt photography, lookalikes and something refreshing.





Kaori has acquired a new SUV, two in fact and this is one of them: ラファールアタッカー which provides you with two Gatling guns. I haven't tested the other SUV yet but I know it provides Jellen; healthy goodness for monsters around. Hoping to get more over time! Ascension Gift (video) is randomly given in an exchange mission so err... *face palm*



If I am to post up about C-MODO (Mode) then you'll probably be seeing a lot of these captures. What's C-MODO you ask? Challenge Mode! Where you aim to finish a string of stages from LV1 and get extend codes for tasty weapon upgrades.



I don't play male characters, think I mentioned this in a post earlier. However, when I do it brings out the hentai in me. The alternative sit pose offers a nice position in upskirt activity as you can see here with my alt character 牛丼 (Gyūdon) and ami's rendition of Karen. Well it's suppose to be her PSO character cosplaying as Karen. It's still Karen nonetheless.



Wow, where did this come from? Must be during a wait or something during one of the missions. It's Box's alt character; a cast maid if that makes sense. The underwear is quite misleading... Are they shorts or French knickers over the shorts?



Actually, you might not want to know after seeing this. Box unleashes her devastating mid-air gas blow which knocks the crap out of this Svaltus. Don't worry, Casts don't excrete bricks like Humans, Newmans or Beasts... OH NO SHE DIDN'T!



Getting trippy is so in, especially when you're on ice because it's edible!? Okay maybe I'm a little hungry now but I'll call this a self proclaimed trade mark screen capture. Getting hurt in game smacks you harder than a face plant, okay I lie.



Ami shows off her skills again, this time she's mingling with Mr.Dragon and he's impressed with her handy work.



Another thing about male characters, you can dress as the male partner machines. This one here being my favourite - PM490. You can see Gyudon's face right in the mouth, impressive pose if I was to say so myself.



WE'RE CHARGIN' OUR LAZERS!!! Yeah... we have fun when it gets really late.



Will consider posting up the whole C-MODO run at a later date. It's a lot of fun when you have a full party; falling down holes, getting shot by turrets, randomly bombed or ran over by machines is wonderful. For now I'll get back to the MAX event for filming so expect a video soon, hoping to mingle with more people that play so expect something juicy!



These screen captures are for ami and yuber, the photography session lasted a short while.



They're known rivals on Clad-6 but when they're in action, they sure can kick ass.
I'd call it sibling rivalry, or are they couples? Ami, Yuber... you haven't said anything about this!



Only chose the three since the others didn't look too good or required a lot of editing.
Good stuff, is there anyone else that can top this? Let me know haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment