21 May 2010

Maximum Attack Cross IV (Video)

The fourth and final video for my MAX coverage. It's been a long month but I had a lot of fun. Won't say much here as I'll be giving you my thoughts regarding the whole event, along with screen captures and naughty secrets in another post.



Prepare yourself for a pick and mix of footage, a layer of orchestral symphony and yellow snow!





This was a pain to edit but it's done and dusted; the amount of times I wanted to procrastinate was on the high! I'm sure there are a few out there that has no clue about the references used in the video. I shall explain if you wish to read on.
---
Type-moon's 'FATE/STAY Unlimited Blade Works' movie is amazing, the OST packs a big punch too. It makes this video worth while and regarding copyright issues; If the video gets taken down then I'll have to re-upload with a different BGM. If you're like me, feel free to purchase the album from the following sites - Amazon JP | CDJapan | Yesasia
---
If you're familiar with the game already then be on the hear out for イエスマム!(YES M'AM!)
---
てーてーて (te-te-te) away with IDOLM@STER's well known BGM.
---
Shuzo Matsuoka makes an appearance at the end. I felt this was necessary due to his motivational videos. If you're into K-ON!! then I'm sure that his version of GO!GO!MANIAC will impress you, that's if you're into MAD videos.
---Much love to those that put up with my insane spam heals and buffs, random activity in chat and well... they're awesome people who have made this game so freakin' fun for me - Ami, Blade, Box, Keiji, Lion, Omega, Ricardo, Vorpal, Yuber.

Oh, feedback and such would be appreciated~ Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. I love the layout and your interest in Phantasy Star. I wish more of my friends liked it as much as I do. Love how you draw your characters as well, since I do the same thing also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Geo. I could say the same for my friends too but with this blog and the videos I upload, they're convinced to try it out once it hits the US/EU. Oh nice, fanart has always been a hobby thing but I should do it more. Get on sometime soon to party with the lot of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. I think we did play for one of the MAX runs or might have been a normal one. But I recognize our character, so I know I've seen you on at some point. But will I'll make it a plan to do missions with you and Ami more.

    ReplyDelete