1 May 2010

SSFIV, Ironman 2 and my arm

I've purchased the game! Traded in six games apparently, Cooking Mama 2 for the Wii got me the most money out of the lot... SERIOUSLY? Chose the Ryu iPhone case and ended up watching IRONMAN 2 during the night.



Firstly, the film is awesome and is worthy of two or even three screenings. I love where they're going with Ironman and the sneak preview at the end is a no brainer to what's going to happen in the sequel *screams*

Secondly, I happened to have strained the tendon in my right arm. Lately I've been getting a lot of discomfort during my sleep; I sleep over my arm at times and don't realise it, only to wake up feeling immobile. Okay that's not the main reason but the amount of gaming I have done over the week has caused this (serves me right). Therefore it's time to rest for a few days, inactivity will now occur.

Tonight also see's the showing of FATE/STAY night Unlimited Blade Works in London, among with three other films in an Anime/Manga movie night. I'll try and get some coverage of that for an upcoming post! It shall be a night full of fun, filled with caffeine, sugar and snacks... hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment