6 May 2010

I spent the entire day naked yesterday

It’s been a week since I’ve deactivated my facebook account; reasons were personal and I was informed that it caused a stir-up with the friends on my list. I did not inform anyone of this and to be honest, I don’t see it being much of a big fuss. For those who wish to contact, you know where to find me. If not then good for you, I can't see myself using it again.



I’m going through a really bad phase at the moment; consider it a personality disorder which hasn’t changed throughout my early teen years. Transitioning to real life now, ugh... will stop there so instead, I’ll continue this post with current activities. It mostly consists of the usual along with sleeping, eating and some studies on the side but I’ll make a start.





Burnout is a bad sign for anything, in this case a game. Phantasy Star Portable 2 is showing that, especially with the current MAX event. Actually, it applies to all of the events the series has offered. I will finish the video coverage of all stages but after that it’s uncertain if I’ll be bothered to play. Despite the rant, I must congratulate ami for LV100 GET. That’s one step closer to LV101 and another 100 to LV200 *thumbs up* I mean you can get a lap dance here for free.



I have confirmation that my JP X360 still works. The original power adapter blew a year ago, only to realise that I can use any 360 adapter with it, so when I mentioned ‘fixed’ it pretty much was a fix? Anyway I can’t express my tears of joy. This means that I can resume my IDOLM@STER activities which are long overdue. Started a new file managing Chihaya Kisaragi, hopefully I won’t get disappointment like Haruka *shrug*



Activities in game spread out over a given amount of days, each day giving you activities to do during the morning, afternoon and evening with your chosen idol. This can range from outdoor visits to the shopping centre, training sessions to improve on voice, dance, appearance and such. Then there’s participation in competitions to rank up.



Super Street Fighter IV has been a great experience. I’ve been working away at arcade, challenge, training mode and participating in endless battles with friends only. I should consider rank matches on-line but I tend to get rage from playing random people, this applies whether I win or not. It’s serious business for some and I don’t play that way. There was one time where the same guy would keep sending game invites with mic spam messages, this was due to him beating me easily on Tekken 6, no thanks for taking the piss. Well, I'm hoping to bring out some videos for this in HD, 720 to be precise but due to my ageing desktop it won't be possible for a while but I'll get around that somehow.



Monster Hunter Tri. I promised a blog of some sort but it’s really hard when I want to enjoy it fully. Though, I’m thinking of uploading a few tutorial videos for those who are stuck on earlier bosses. Most people see my wisdom when I get passionate about something, the amount of wit that I can produce makes it worth their time too. Commentary will be supplied so consider them video log posts. Date TBC on the releases, I can get lazy so I’m just warning you in advance.



iPhone gaming works well when you’re in bed, especially if it’s a VN. I’ve been a fan of KIRAKIRA since my ’08 visit to Japan. I’m a sucker for anything that happens in school, especially the theme of starting a band and rocking out success over time (Beck and Kei-on comes to mind). Character designs are decent and the voice acting doesn't disappoint.



Although I can purchase the PC version, this will make do for now since I’m just managing with my budget. One thing about this port, they’re removed out the H-scenes but that doesn’t stop me from drooling at Kirari and her clumsiness.



Talking about music, I played guitar for 7/8 years and did want to go all out in a band. That didn’t happen, no regrets since it’s all casual now. Relocated to an acoustic folk style to chill out whenever I play. Take Bambi’s performance of Cirno’s Perfect Maths Class for example, it's so beautiful. He has other Touhou covers so check them out if you want to.



Been digesting a lot of Spring Anime during my meals, not sure whether to say it's been getting better throughout the seasons but they're all enjoyable. B Gata H Kei is unbelievably hilarious, the most recent episode was made awesome with the featured scene (above). This relates to the post title too, couldn't think of what else to have *hahaha* Other series consists of Kaichou wa Maid Sama, Working!, Angel Beats, Kei-on, Hime Chen! Otogi Chikku Idol Lilpri and Kiss x Sis. Would also like to throw this one out, I've dropped Durarara due to being too dark for my liking *lame*



That's my update for the time being and it felt rather good, must do this more often. Oh, I have my eyes set on the following things for May. Lost Planet 2 releases for the PS3/360 in 5 days; Tuesday 11th May will be the date for an all out Akrid massacre. There will be pirates, mecha, weapons and explosions galore. What more could you want?

I can answer that... Do want METAL GEAR SOLID: PEACE WALKER for the PSP. This will be the portable game of the year in my humble opinion. ONEGAISHIMASU, BIG BOSSU!!

Lastly, the MCM EXPO at Excel will be happening near the end of the month. Expect a butt load of cosplayers, in all sizes with no pride or dignity and overpriced anime goods for sure *giggles* Signing out for now~

No comments:

Post a Comment