24 April 2010

Caked out

Yuber and ami joins in on the fun in this free mission, along with Mike from PSUblog. He will be referred to his character name from now on; Ricardo. As you can see we encounter something special and I'm sure everyone loves cake, I do myself but I have to refrain since I'm lactose intolerant *head desk* This post will contain 34 screen captures supplied with my lame commentary. Would have put in a flashy screen capture for a start but instead I've gone for something special.



Ready your eyes for crotch busting, protein pumping, acts of criminality and the flashing of Oriental balls!!





I swear ami works wonders with melee weapons, this time it's with a frying pan.



Double teaming finished off with a synchronised pose has never looked this good.



Take notice of level differences, that's right we're feeling kinky tonight.



Yuber whips out the dark mirage, I still don't know the proper name but it looks groovy.



Hallways scream out rape as Ricardo has a good time here. We now move onto the next area.



Self explanatory screen capture.



Hallways were full of traps that caused explosions. I couldn't resist putting this capture in.



Surprise!! It's a huge motherf*cking Rappy.



Discipline was his/her game and Ricardo took it like a man.



Twice in fact, this time landing on the back of his head. Crotch shot super supreme!!



Never ought to see this side of Ami, something must have pissed her off.



After clearing the room a portal spawned nearby. Don't mind if I do...



Alas the Naura sisters welcome us to their cake shop!



After saving them from the JUMP mission they're once again in danger of being kidnapped... by ami.



I mostly encounter this shop, still have yet to see Pizza Hut.



Wedding Cake was the first purchase, then I bought everything else due to impulse.



With the lack of free cake, ami decides to pull the trigger but we managed to stop her.



DAT ASS



This screen capture is sponsered by Crotch Fanatics and 2010 swimsuit phantasy magazine 'Manly Edition'



Last second preparation before the main event, wonder how this will turn out *shrug*



Ladies and Gentlemen, flying high and weighing in at OVER 9000 tonnes... ゾアル・ゴウグ (Zoaru Gougu)



De Ragan alternative, lightning element and I believe he was in PSU too *my mind is in a haze at the moment*



He releases lightning orbs which travel very slowly and they hit hard.
As Ricardo transforms with his nanoblast he immediately gets slaughtered with them.



Hippie Yuber brings out his magic mushroom, am I just seeing things here?



ami releases her lightning mirage, it's super effective!



All melee users with a great mind will aim for the tail. GREAT POSE!!



Zoaru in flight form, again he's similar to De Ragan during this phase.



I can get really lucky at times, here's to enjoying amazing explosions!!



From time to time I do set EX traps, then again I worry about not healing.



We end up defeating him only to witness the same De Ragan death *boring*



Wasn't prepared for this photo. Hmm... would like it if they had a HUD off option.



Lastly we end up for a band shot; ami on bass, kaori on guitar, ricardo on drums and yuber on vocals.



I feel the heat, remember the Burning Rangers? I'll have to cover that specific mission sometime soon.

Apologies for taking time to post this up, it's very time consuming but I really enjoy getting these out. As for the videos, I'll only be posting the MAX event missions as they come out. Schedule is tight now but that'll make do.

No comments:

Post a Comment