9 April 2010

[PSPo2] Technically morning

Finished a late night session of PSPo2 via Internet-Multi Mode. Did a LWG run, free mission then hosted a room to do the Challenge Mission for extend codes; It was me and Ami's first time so we had SINOW and iZoa guiding us through.



Didn't know it was a total of 7 stages, run time per stage was from 10-30 minutes for completion time. Stayed on to finish them back to back, only to find out I gained ten achievements and one extend code afterwards.



Over four hours of footage was recorded, including the Free Missions after including Reo. Will make do with these in due time since I'm getting good feedback from the recent PV. Will work on the new DL mission as planned in the next few days.



This has been my second time playing on-line with the PSO-world forum members, was good fun and I'll be on more from now on. Five more levels to go till LV100, might not be a problem after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment