8 April 2010

[PSPo2] Run away, little girl!

With the 'Streets of Rage' influenced DL mission released yesterday (info via psublog) I've been attempting it for some time now. All enemies are 10 levels higher than your current level and they hit so hard. My gear isn't what you would call good, as I'm still struggling to find S rank armour. However, I'm getting better after each death... Though I really should block/dodge more often now that I think of it.



The mission is not catered well for the Ranger/Force class types; fixed camera doesn't help with your line of sight.
In that case I've re-instated as Hunter to make do with these claws of mine, would have preferred fists but I didn't have a decent pair.

For those who are interested, youtube user TOSHI31SAN has uploaded his run here.

2 comments:

  1. What a coincidence, we use the same exact weapon and PA to fight in this mission. It actually helps me quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't disagree there. I find the PA to have both offensive and defensive uses hence why I chose it; Multiple hits, movement and evasion. A PP escape straight after works out great for recovery. Will need more practice to kill off Shizuru!

    ReplyDelete