29 April 2010

Maximum Attack Cross II (Video)

The second mission offers a much smoother run compared to the first; Monster difficulty has been adjusted and scape dolls drop twice throughout the mission. Guess they're catering to the majority out there who prefer to play solo or as a duo. Prepare for green grass, trees, bushes, rolling boulders, traps, two boss fights and a catastrophic finish OTL







Ran this several times last night, recorded all the runs but chose the good ones. I've also removed the first block from the video since it's the same as the previous mission. Participants were myself, Ami, Blade, Keiji, Manisevi, Omega and Yuber.

Personally I really enjoyed the harder difficulty, it made healing an intense job to do. Having to manage my PP, watching health bars to staying alive myself made me concentrate constantly. Now that it's more of a cake walk, I would bring out my Anchor to smack monsters up the ass *shrug*

No comments:

Post a Comment