22 April 2010

Maximum Attack Cross is now Live!

The MAX event is now live across PSU JP and PSPo2 servers. That's right, a cross over between the two games.

All participants will donate points towards the event; this is done by defeating enemies, not only that but also the collection of data chips. We'll be getting a weapon reward each week and depending on the results, more points mean a higher element percentage for the weapon. There's more to it but I'll explain as I progress.



I've only participated in one major event and that was MAG back in 2008 on PSU. Will be covering this one throughout, hopefully MH3 doesn't stop me from doing so. That reminds me, I still need to post up about a previous mission.

To check out event progress, head over to http://phantasystar.sega.jp/psp2/max/

No comments:

Post a Comment