13 April 2010

[PSPo2] Twice as Bright

Had another two attempts on the Gemaga DL mission tonight. Upon reaching Shizuru, I get him and one of the clones as rare spawns. Bad luck or have I been killed off way too much?



Not aiming to farm this mission but it's good to see progression. Currently LV10 as the hunter class which got me thinking; if the enemies will constantly be 10 levels higher, will my class level also affect their attributes?

Think I'll get back on track with story mode (hard). I love Chelsea, not because of the fact that she's a hostess and has an amazing chest... but because she's voiced by Tomatsu Haruka (did I mention that I'm an idolm@ster/Dream Club fan?) for those who didn't know. This dialogue scene is just splendid when she gets angry with *****. Link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment