16 April 2010

MH3 UK Signing Event

A week to go till the release of Monster Hunter Tri. Sadly, the servers will be region locked so it looks like I can't play with anyone in the US. For those who don't know about this franchise, be sure to check the video below.



Wonderful news for us in the UK, thought I'd mention it here. Copy pasta'd from the fb Monster Hunter Tri events page.

"On Friday 23rd April, UK fans of the Monster Hunter series will be treated to rare opportunity to meet the infamous series producer Ryozo Tsujomoto and director Kaname Fujiok as they come to London for an exclusive signing at GAME, Oxford Street.

The first 50 people in line to buy the game at the launch event will take home a very special Monster Hunter bag that includes some exclusive Monster Hunter items not available in the UK.

All attendees will then get the chance to meet the legendary producer and developer of the series to have their copy of this highly anticipated game signed in person. Fans are encouraged to dress in their best 'hunting' attire to celebrate the game's arrival in the UK."


Looks like I'll be bringing my Wii along for the signing since I've missed out two opportunities already.
Will update on the day since I'll be queuing up, doubt I'd get the bag since knowing the MH community here... it's huge!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, shame on the region lock between the US and UK servers. I figured they'd be able to play together. Alas. I just got the demo disc for this game. Looking forward to trying it since it's my first time playing Monster Hunter. Good luck at the event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear Ana! You'll have a great time with this game. Before you know it, you'll be fuelling so many hours into your character; gathering, killing, fishing and working on your garden. Not to mention awesome on-line play :3 Kinda gutted on the server thing since I tend to have more fun playing on-line with US players, must be my gaming hours till the early morning. Have fun when the game releases over there and thanks! I shall enjoy the small event later this week b

    ReplyDelete