2 April 2010

[PSOBB] EXP+32767



April Fools Day was nothing spectacular - an excuse to troll like you've never trolled before. Again time differences really mess up the fun since it ends at 12PM for us in the UK. So I had spent the whole day on the tablet; a second sketch is under way which is good progress for me.

Did I get fooled? Apparently so and here's how it went.. Well it's been a while since I've logged into PSOBB so what the hey, I log in only to notice a new announcement (last update was in January). This caught me off guard as I exaggerated a fat smile on my face; only to realise that this was so amazing that it became unbelievably awesome. What made it even more hilarious was that the mobs gave off EXP +32767. Props to the guys, they still care about the players.

Or so I thought.. Dang it!

No comments:

Post a Comment