7 April 2010

[PSPo2] Phantasmagoria of Explosions

Every PSU player loves De Ragan, especially the free mission which has been 'set in stone' to their brains.
I had intentions of uploading the entire mission, but since I'm one with a short attention span...
Long gameplay videos just bore me unless they're tutorials of some sort or have voice even.

Hence why I've decided on a montage! Speaking of which, this video is relatively short; contains explosions, more explosions and has no special effects used whatsoever.

Due to the new capture card the colours are more vivid compared to the older videos. Less editing is needed and I'm hoping to tweak the settings slightly more to get a one to one image for quality.



BGM:【東方】UI-70 - Adventure of the Lovestruck Tomboy「東方-Phantasmagoria of Flower View

Back on topic, I'm levelling the Ranger Class as I type and progress is going well. Hopefully Lv100 will be reached by the end of the month, that or before Monster Hunter Tri releases...

No comments:

Post a Comment